CFP®, CDFA™, CLTC
Topics for Business
- Anchoring your clients to you – How to be the company of choice and build a loyal client base
- Taking Your Business to The Next Level – Thinking outside the box for greater success
- Time Management –an effective system to help “get it all done”
- Build Your Working Business Plan — Your “road map” for greater success
- Marketing – Low-cost, effective marketing and media relations solutions
Topics for Life
- Independence, Happiness and Success in your Senior Years
- Living life to the fullest. You have one life to live.… tips and tricks to make it the best it can be, regardless of your age
- Adversity – taking control of our life and your future
- Money Management – How to have greater control over your financial success
- Simple Steps For Achieving Greater Success in Life
Topics for Life and Business
- Your vision for the future – personal and business – a plan to get you there
EMAIL CONTACT: email@example.com
ADDRESS: Waterford, CT
Nancy D. Butler, CFP®, CDFA™, CLTC is the owner of “Above All Else, Success in Life and Business”, a national professional motivational speaker, award-winning author, business coach and continuing education instructor. After twenty-five years building a very successful financial planning and asset management practice, to approx. $200 million in assets under management, while a single parent with no other source of income and only $2,000 to her name, in 2007 Nancy sold her practice and now uses her knowledge and experience to help others reach greater levels of success in their personal and business lives.
With over 35 years of experience, she helps business owners do a better job for their clients and improve their bottom line and helps individuals live more successful, fulfilling lives and realize their dreams.
Nancy also writes the material and teaches continuing education classes to financial advisors, insurance professionals and divorce attorneys.
She has been quoted in Money magazine, USA Today, Forbes, The National Business Institute, The New England Real Estate Journal, The Financial Planning Association magazine, AARP, The Chicago Tribune and many more. Nancy has been a speaker for major corporations, military services and associations in a variety of industries such as, Pfizer, General Dynamics, Dow Chemical, US Navy, US Coast Guard, Air National Guard, Real Estate companies, Chambers of Commerce, Academy of Dental Management Consultants, Connecticut Floral Assoc., Event Planners and Suppliers for Event Planners, High schools and Colleges and many others.
Nancy has been a guest on many radio and television shows and is the author of the book “Above All Else, Success in Life and Business” published in 2012, “A Realtors Guide to Greater Success, Above and Beyond the Competition” published in 2014 and “Above All Else, Independence, Happiness and Success in Your Senior Years” published in 2017.
2017 Strathmore Who’s Who – Women of Excellence Award
2016 Influential Business Woman Award – Best Inspirational Business Leader – Connecticut & Best Female Mentor 2016 – Connecticut
2015 National Association of Professional Woman – VIP Woman of the Year
2013 CT Authors and Publishers Assoc. Writing Contest – First Place “What an Inspiration”
2013 National Beverly Hills Book Awards Finalist: Above All Else, Success in Life and Business
2013 New England Book Festival- Honorable Mention: Above All Else, Success in Life and Business
2013 Midwest Book Festival – Honorable Mention: Above All Else, Success in Life and Business
- National Speakers Association
- National Speakers Association – Connecticut Chapter
- South Eastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce
- Estate and Tax Planning Council of Eastern Connecticut
- Soroptimist International
- Southeastern Connecticut Women’s Network
- Financial Planning Association
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts