- Happier Made Simple: Little Changes with Big Results
- Live and In Person: Why Face to Face Communication Still Matters
- Break the Advertising Spell
- Stop Stress in its Tracks!: Preventing Meltdowns with Mindfulness
- SEARCH: What Families Need when Mental Illness Strikes
- Engaging Family Members in Recovery Partnership
EMAIL CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDRESS: Trumbull, CT 06611
Randye is known as the Happiness Simplifier. Years of study into the “happiness movement” left her frustrated at the lack of humor there– and its needless complexity. As a result, she created the program and upcoming book Happier Made Simple.
With years of experience as a morning radio personality and actress, Randye knows how to think on her feet and help your event go smoothly and happily as live host, MC, or announcer. She also provides acclaimed motivational keynotes, leads fun and interactive workshops and is a fun and productive live auctioneer.
On the more serious side, Randye speaks frequently as Mental Health Activist to groups of doctors, nurses, medical students, families, providers, and legislators regarding the family experience when mental illness hits. She is a published author (Ben Behind His Voices: One Family’s Journey from the Chaos of Schizophrenia to Hope), Family-to-Family teacher/trainer for the National Alliance on Mental Illness, and diversity trainer with the Anti-Defamation League.
Randye uses her vast experience in radio, improvisational acting, voiceover and theatre to teach and inspire in educational and corporate environments. She brings words to life not only in her presentations, but as a prolific audiobook narrator.
Publishers’ Weekly Listen Up! Nominee
9 years speaking experience.
- National Speakers Association (CT Chapter president)
- Audiobook Publishers Association