OUR LATEST CHAPTER EVENT UPDATES:
NSA-CT CHAPTER EVENTS 2023 – 2024
NSA-CT hosts monthly, in-person, chapter events to empower you- and your business! Come check us out at our exquisite location in New Haven, where parking is free.
- Our evening events are usually on the second Wednesday of the month from 5:30 – 8:00 PM with a first-class seated dinner and speaker. In April and October, we move the event to Saturday mornings for a breakfast/masterclass experience.
- All these events will take place at the Elm City Club (formerly the Yale Graduate Club) at 155 Elm Street, New Haven, CT unless otherwise noted in meeting description
- During the year, we also offer two Saturday Masterclasses.
- We share the best speakers worldwide to help you succeed as a better speaker.
Join the NSA-CT Facebook Community Group to follow upcoming events and news. Find it under the name NSA Connecticut or visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/NSACT
More new programs are on the way…sign up below and you’ll be the first to know!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
PLEASE READ – MEETING REGISTRATION AND TICKET PURCHASE SYSTEM INFO:
- To register for an event please click “Book Ticket” under the speaker’s image on this page, or click the photo and choose your ticket type and click the “Book Ticket” button on the next page. During the checkout process you will see a check box to “Create Account” under the Billing details section. Check this if you want to create an account, or you may continue as a guest. Continue placing your order by filling in the required fields. You will receive an email with your login details for future purchases. You may also opt to not check the “Create Account” box and continue checking out as a guest.
- After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirming receipt. After your order is processed, you will receive another email with your ticket(s). This does not happen immediately. Please print your ticket and bring it to the meeting.