NSA-CT CHAPTER MEETINGS, 2020-2021
Because of Covid-19 concerns, we have arranged our monthly chapter meetings to be in-person if POSSIBLE, but with a Plan B” option to hold them virtually via zoom. Plan B is looking increasingly likely for most of our fall 2020 meetings.
Please rest assured that we have your health and safety as our first priority – as well as your speaking career. So, until we all feel safe enough to gather in-person again, our Monthly Chapter meetings will most likely be held via Zoom – but the format (networking, warm-up presentations, main speaker) will remain. AND – we plan some fantastic topics and speakers so that you’ll get value for your time. These virtual monthly chapter meetings will be free for all chapter members, and $20 for guests. BYOB and dinner 🙂
Meetings will generally be held on the second Thursday evening each month at 5:30 PM (including a lite dinner) if in-person*, and starting at 6:00 PM if virtual. Our main speaker comes on at 7 PM. Exceptions: Our Sept. 2020 meeting will take place on Sept. 17th, and twice a year we usually move the meetings to a Saturday Morning for a masterclass.
In the meantime, be sure to register or renew your yearly membership. Remember, members attend our in-person monthly chapter meetings at a reduced rate, and virtual monthly chapter meetings for free.
When meetings are again in-person we will offer All-Access pricing to help you save even further. In addition, our “fireside chats”, a much-loved experience for members only, will be announced as the year progresses.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR! New Schedule Coming Soon.
*FYI, when in-person, the CHAPTER MEETINGS TAKE PLACE AT THE BEST WESTERN HOTEL, 201 Washington Avenue, North Haven, CT *unless otherwise noted in meeting description.
More new programs are on the way…sign up below and you’ll be the first to know!
Our in-person meetings include a “Lite Dinner” (Gluten Free offering available):
- $25 for NSA-CT Professional members who have paid their annual BASIC dues. No charge to members for virtual meetings
- FREE for NSA-CT members with an All-Access Pass (currently not available)
- $40 for guests
- *ALL CHAPTER MEETINGS TAKE PLACE AT THE BEST WESTERN HOTEL, 201 Washington Avenue, North Haven, CT unless otherwise noted in meeting description.
PLEASE READ – MEETING REGISTRATION AND TICKET PURCHASE SYSTEM INFO:
- If you haven’t previously purchased a ticket with this new system you do not have an account yet. Please click “Book Ticket” under the speaker’s image on this page, or click the photo and choose your ticket type and click the “Book Ticket” button on the next page. During the checkout process you will see a check box to “Create Account” under the Billing details section. Check this if you want to create an account, or you may continue as a guest. Continue placing your order by filling in the required fields. You will receive an email with your login details for future purchases. You may also opt to not check the “Create Account” box and continue checking out as a guest.
- ALL ACCESS pass holders click “Book Ticket” under the speaker’s image on this page, or click the photo and choose the All Access ticket type on the next page to register for the event. You will complete the checkout process but you won’t be charged.
- After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirming receipt. After your order is processed, you will receive another email with your ticket(s). This does not happen immediately. Please print your ticket and bring it to the meeting.
Registration technical difficulties? Please email: email@example.com
Click here to add your own text