NSA-CT CHAPTER MEETINGS, 2021-2022
We are still mindful of Covid-19 concerns as we break for summer July and August 2021. We will launch our new year in September and October with our monthly chapter meetings to be held virtually via Zoom. We are exploring opening up to In-Person November and December. We will advise through our monthly mailings and Face Book of any changes.
Virtual Main Monthly Meetings are 6:00PM -8:00PM held on the second Thursday of the month. Members Free.
In Person Monthly Meetings will generally be held on the second Thursday each month at 5:30 PM (including a lite dinner). Our main speaker presents at 6:45 PM. Exceptions: Our November 13th meeting is scheduled to take place on Saturday Morning for a 3- hour Masterclass with the incomparable Alan Weiss, CSP. Mark your calendar – this is NOT TO MISS!
In the meantime, be sure to register or renew your yearly membership. Remember, members attend our In-Person monthly chapter meetings at a reduced rate, and virtual monthly chapter meetings for free. When meetings are continually in-person we will offer All-Access pricing to help you save even further. In addition, our “fireside chats”, a much-loved In-Person experience for members only, will be announced as the year progresses.
Over the past years our In-Person Chapter Meetings have taken place at the Best Western, 201 Washington Avenue, North Haven, CT. The Board is exploring a new venue option in the New Haven area. To be announced when confirmed.
More new programs are on the way…sign up below and you’ll be the first to know!
Our in-person meetings include a “Lite Dinner” (Gluten Free offering available):
- $25 for NSA-CT Professional and Candidate members who have paid their annual BASIC dues. No charge to members for virtual meetings
- FREE for NSA-CT members with an All-Access Pass (currently not available)
- $40 for guests
- *ALL CHAPTER MEETINGS TAKE PLACE AT THE BEST WESTERN HOTEL, 201 Washington Avenue, North Haven, CTunless otherwise noted in meeting description.
PLEASE READ – MEETING REGISTRATION AND TICKET PURCHASE SYSTEM INFO:
- If you haven’t previously purchased a ticket with this new system you do not have an account yet. Please click “Book Ticket” under the speaker’s image on this page, or click the photo and choose your ticket type and click the “Book Ticket” button on the next page. During the checkout process you will see a check box to “Create Account” under the Billing details section. Check this if you want to create an account, or you may continue as a guest. Continue placing your order by filling in the required fields. You will receive an email with your login details for future purchases. You may also opt to not check the “Create Account” box and continue checking out as a guest.
- ALL ACCESS pass holders click “Book Ticket” under the speaker’s image on this page, or click the photo and choose the All Access ticket type on the next page to register for the event. You will complete the checkout process but you won’t be charged.
- After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirming receipt. After your order is processed, you will receive another email with your ticket(s). This does not happen immediately. Please print your ticket and bring it to the meeting.
Registration technical difficulties? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to add your own text