NSA-CT CHAPTER MEETINGS, 2022
We are still mindful of Covid concerns as we enter 2022. We will launch our new year with monthly chapter meetings in Jan., Feb., and Mar., to be held virtually using the Zoom platform. We will be in person for the months of Apr., May, and June. All in-person events will be held at the Elm City Club (former Graduate Club) located on 155 Elm Street in New Haven, CT. You can sign up to attend a chapter meeting on the All Events tab to reserve your space.
We also plan to host a Summer gathering later in July with a VERY special guest on the shoreline TBA. August, we take a break, and then we will launch in September to start the new fiscal year. Be sure to join the NSA-CT Facebook Community Group to follow upcoming events and news that can be found under the name, NSA Connecticut.
NSA-CT chapter meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month and start at 6:00 p.m. A lite dinner is served (when in person) during the networking hour from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Our national speaker will present at 6:30 pm. The meeting ends at 8:00 p.m. and all are welcome to stay and network until 8:30 p.m. Virtual meetings also start at 6:00 pm and end at 8:00 pm
If you are interested in becoming a member, you can join our membership community for 2022-2023, or renew your annual under the Membership-at-a-glance tab. Members attend in-person monthly chapter events at a reduced rate for only $30 (includes dinner), and virtual monthly chapter meetings for free. Guests may attend in-person events for $45 and virtually for $30.
Learn more and sign up to become a member here
More new programs are on the way…sign up below and you’ll be the first to know!
Our in-person meetings include a “Lite Dinner” (Gluten Free offering available):
- $30 for NSA-CT Professional and Candidate members who have paid their annual BASIC dues. No charge to members for virtual meetings
- FREE for NSA-CT members with an All-Access Pass (currently not available)
- The cost is $45 for in-person guests and $30 for virtual
- *ALL CHAPTER MEETINGS TAKE PLACE AT THE ELM CITY CLUB (former Graduate Club), 155 Elm Street, New Haven, CT unless otherwise noted in meeting description.
PLEASE READ – MEETING REGISTRATION AND TICKET PURCHASE SYSTEM INFO:
- If you haven’t previously purchased a ticket with this new system you do not have an account yet. Please click “Book Ticket” under the speaker’s image on this page, or click the photo and choose your ticket type and click the “Book Ticket” button on the next page. During the checkout process you will see a check box to “Create Account” under the Billing details section. Check this if you want to create an account, or you may continue as a guest. Continue placing your order by filling in the required fields. You will receive an email with your login details for future purchases. You may also opt to not check the “Create Account” box and continue checking out as a guest.
- ALL ACCESS pass holders click “Book Ticket” under the speaker’s image on this page, or click the photo and choose the All Access ticket type on the next page to register for the event. You will complete the checkout process but you won’t be charged.
- After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirming receipt. After your order is processed, you will receive another email with your ticket(s). This does not happen immediately. Please print your ticket and bring it to the meeting.