NSA-CT CHAPTER MEETINGS, 2021-2022
We are still mindful of Covid-19 concerns as we break for summer July and August 2021. As all goes along accordingly, we will launch our new year in September with monthly chapter meetings to be held in-person and virtually via Zoom using a hybrid format. We will keep you informed about our chapter events and any upcoming activities through our monthly mailings and Facebook group. Be sure to join our Facebook community group to connect with other NSA-CT members that can be found under the name, NSA Connecticut.
NSA-CT chapter meetings are held in-person on the second Thursday of each month and start at 5:30 p.m. A lite dinner is served during the networking hour from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Our national speaker will present at 6:30 pm. The meeting ends at 8:00 p.m. and all are welcome to stay and network until 8:30 p.m.
On Saturday, November 13 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., we will host a 3-hour masterclass with the acclaimed Alan Weiss, CSP, in place of our evening event. Mark your calendar as a DO NOT MISS EVENT.
In the meantime, sign up to become a new member and join our membership community for 2021-2022, or renew your annual membership here. Members attend in-person monthly chapter events at a reduced rate for only $30 (includes dinner), and virtual monthly chapter meetings for free. Guests may attend in-person events for $45 and virtually for $30.
When monthly events are continually in-person, we will offer an All-Access option to help you save even further. In addition, our “fireside chats”, a much-loved in-person experience that is for members only, will be announced as the year develops.
All in-person events will-be held at the Elm City Club (former Graduate Club) in New Haven, CT. This is a new location for NSA-CT that we are very excited about that promises to make for an ongoing memorable monthly experience.
No products found which match your selection.
More new programs are on the way…sign up below and you’ll be the first to know!
Our in-person meetings include a “Lite Dinner” (Gluten Free offering available):
- $30 for NSA-CT Professional and Candidate members who have paid their annual BASIC dues. No charge to members for virtual meetings
- FREE for NSA-CT members with an All-Access Pass (currently not available)
- The cost is $45 for in-person guests and $30 for virtual
- *ALL CHAPTER MEETINGS TAKE PLACE AT THE ELM CITY CLUB (former Graduate Club), 155 Elm Street, New Haven, CT unless otherwise noted in meeting description.
PLEASE READ – MEETING REGISTRATION AND TICKET PURCHASE SYSTEM INFO:
- If you haven’t previously purchased a ticket with this new system you do not have an account yet. Please click “Book Ticket” under the speaker’s image on this page, or click the photo and choose your ticket type and click the “Book Ticket” button on the next page. During the checkout process you will see a check box to “Create Account” under the Billing details section. Check this if you want to create an account, or you may continue as a guest. Continue placing your order by filling in the required fields. You will receive an email with your login details for future purchases. You may also opt to not check the “Create Account” box and continue checking out as a guest.
- ALL ACCESS pass holders click “Book Ticket” under the speaker’s image on this page, or click the photo and choose the All Access ticket type on the next page to register for the event. You will complete the checkout process but you won’t be charged.
- After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirming receipt. After your order is processed, you will receive another email with your ticket(s). This does not happen immediately. Please print your ticket and bring it to the meeting.
Registration technical difficulties? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to add your own text