Grow. In Community. This happens at our NSA-CT meetings in North Haven*. Join us! Open to all: Chapter meetings serve the needs of NSA-CT members as well as aspiring speakers.
NSA-CT CHAPTER MEETINGS, 2019-2020
The NSA-CT 2019-20 year runs September-June. Meetings will generally be held on the second Thursday evening each month at 6:30 PM (including dinner). ALL CHAPTER MEETINGS TAKE PLACE AT THE BEST WESTERN HOTEL, 201 Washington Avenue, North Haven, CT unless otherwise noted in meeting description. Be sure to register or renew your yearly membership. Remember, members attend at a reduced rate and can save $80 by getting the all-access pass! In addition, our “fireside chats” will be announced as the year progresses.Click the speakers’ photos below for topics, additional event information and to purchase your ticket. MARK YOUR CALENDAR! Dates for upcoming meetings are as follows:
These meetings include a “Lite Bite” (ordered in advance or on-site from the menu) and cost:
- $25 for NSA-CT Professional members who have paid their annual BASIC dues
- FREE for NSA-CT members with an All-Access Pass
- $40 for guests
- *ALL CHAPTER MEETINGS TAKE PLACE AT THE BEST WESTERN HOTEL, 201 Washington Avenue, North Haven, CT unless otherwise noted in meeting description.
PLEASE READ – MEETING REGISTRATION AND TICKET PURCHASE SYSTEM INFO:
- If you haven’t previously purchased a ticket with this new system you do not have an account yet.Please click Book Ticket under the speaker’s image on this page, or click the photo and choose your ticket type and click the “Book Ticket” button on the next page. During the checkout process you will see a check box to “Create Account” under the Billing details section. Check this if you want to create an account, or you may continue as a guest. Continue placing your order by filling in the required fields. You will receive an email with your login details for future purchases. You may also opt to not check the Create Account box and continue checking out as a guest.
- ALL ACCESS pass holders click “Book ticket” under the speaker’s image on this page, or click the photo and choose the All Access ticket type on the next page to register for the event. You will complete the check out process but you won’t be charged.
- After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirming receipt. After your order is processed, you will receive another email with your ticket(s). This does not happen immediately. Please print your ticket and bring it to the meeting.