Connection. Inspiration. Growth. All of this – and more – happens at our NSA-CT meetings in North Haven*. Join us! Open to all: Chapter meetings serve the needs of NSA-CT members as well as aspiring speakers.
NSA-CT CHAPTER MEETINGS, 2018-2019
The NSA-CT 2018-19 year runs September-June. Meetings will be held on the second Thursday evening each month at 6:30 PM (including dinner). ALL CHAPTER MEETINGS TAKE PLACE AT THE BEST WESTERN HOTEL, 201 Washington Avenue, North Haven, CT unless otherwise noted in meeting description. Be sure to register or renew your yearly membership. Remember, members attend at a reduced rate and can save $80 by getting the all-access pass! In addition, our “fireside chats” will be announced as the year progresses.
PLEASE READ – NEW MEETING REGISTRATION AND TICKET PURCHASE SYSTEM INFO:
- If you haven’t previously purchased a ticket with this new system you do not have an account yet.Please click Book Ticket under the speaker’s image on this page, or click the photo and choose your ticket type and click the “Book Ticket” button on the next page. During the checkout process you will see a check box to “Create Account” under the Billing details section. Check this if you want to create an account, or you may continue as a guest. Continue placing your order by filling in the required fields. You will receive an email with your login details for future purchases. You may also opt to not check the Create Account box and continue checking out as a guest.
- ALL ACCESS pass holders click “Book ticket” under the speaker’s image on this page, or click the photo and choose the All Access ticket type on the next page to register for the event. You will complete the check out process but you won’t be charged.
- After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirming receipt. After your order is processed, you will receive another email with your ticket(s). This does not happen immediately. Please print your ticket and bring it to the meeting.
Click the speakers’ photos below for topics, additional event information and to purchase your ticket. MARK YOUR CALENDAR! Dates for upcoming meetings are as follows:Save
These meetings include your dinner (ordered in advance or on-site from the menu) and cost:
- $25 for NSA-CT Professional members who have paid their annual BASIC dues
- FREE for NSA-CT members with an All-Access Pass
- $40 for guests
- *ALL CHAPTER MEETINGS TAKE PLACE AT (NEW LOCATION TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON)…unless otherwise noted in meeting description
—————————– Members Only: Fireside chat meetings, off-site (at a host member’s home or restaurant) centered on a specific topic of conversation, open to Professional Members and Academy Members ONLY ($25 per member includes meal…breakfast, lunch or dinner) These are held approximately 4-5 times per year, and we are open to topic suggestions to meet your needs! For example, some past topics have been:
- THINK-WRITE-GROW (goal-setting and action for the new year)
- Mini-Mastermind for Pressing Business Challenges (this one was poolside, not fireside)
- Linked-In tutorial
- Toss and Dare – pruning your business priorities for new growth
—————————– MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR NSA NATIONAL CONVENTION 2019! NSA NATIONAL CONVENTION will be held next year in Denver, Colorado at the Gaylord Rockies, July 27-30,2019. Professional NSA members, Affiliate members, and non-member guests are welcome to attend! Contact NSA National for more info: nsaspeaker.org