- We exhibit a culture of giving and sharing of our experience and expertise.
- We call this “The Spirit of Cavett,” honoring our Founder’s example to help each other learn, grow, and prosper.
- As we pursue success, we practice generosity and recognize philanthropic achievements.
- We recognize, celebrate, and teach excellence in both the art and business of speaking.
- We feature experts and diverse examples of industry-leading excellence.
- We are committed to lifelong improvement.
- We honor the power of well-spoken words.
- We respect the creative works of others and inspire people to find their original voice.
- We communicate with intention, care, and respect.
- We honor our history, legacy, and the contributions of those who preceded us.
- We recognize and embrace the evolution required to remain relevant and accomplish our mission and vision.
- We act with courage, integrity, and ethics, as leaders and as members.
- We foster positive change for people and organizations.
- We enable audience members to improve, prosper, and succeed.
- We practice inclusion and learn from diverse viewpoints.
Join NSA-CT’s community today! Your Voice will never be the same!