Saturday Master Class
Title: The End of Speaking
What is the future for “experts who speak”?
- What constitutes true motivation
- How to develop compelling IP (intellectual property)
- How to gain repute and prestige in the “public square”
- How to create and sustain powerful brands
About the Speaker:
- Fellow: Institute of Management Consultants
- Hall of Fame Inductee: National Speakers Association
- Lifetime Achievement Award: American Press Institute
*We have this set for an “In Person” meeting currently and depending on the state of COVID we can pivot to virtual if needed as we get closer to April.
SATURDAY, April 10, 2021
8:00 a.m. – Register & Connect
8:30 a.m. – Welcome & Announcements
9:00 a.m. – Our Featured Speaker
Program: 8:00pm – Noon
All ticket types include a free Breakfast.
BEST WESTERN HOTEL, 201 Washington Avenue, North Haven, CT