Article Writing Workshop — $99 for one or all!! Money all goes to the chapter
Ed Rigsbee teaches people how to sell their services to trade associations. But how do you write the types of articles that will get you noticed and get you booked?
Ed is coming to visit us on September 13th and has put together an exclusive offer for our chapter. It’s $99 – for EVERYTHING – pick one or pick all!
1) An article writing workshop where you will learn how to write the article that will get you noticed by the trade association editor that will eventually get you booked! This roll up your sleeves, interactive workshop will take place from 3PM to 5PM on September 13th at the Best Western Hotel, North Haven.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Basic steps of writing articles that will get noticed by associations
- Learn how to pick a title that hooks your audience
- Understand the difference between a title that is digitally attractive and one that is better suited for hard copy
- How to connect the title to your opening paragraph
- How to make your article bulleted and sloganized
2) Access to all of Ed’s online resources – ALL OF IT!! $300 value by itself
3) One hour consultation session with Ed – can be redeemed for the next six months
You will walk out with a template that you can use to write every article and blog post moving forward! You will have access to Ed’s online resources after you leave and be able to discuss everything with him in a one hour private session.
Invest in yourself and in your chapter – $99