How to Master Storytelling for Better Speaking
People need a way to filter through a daily avalanche of information. Hence, they look to concepts as shortcuts. Who wins in this new age? Those who sell concepts win. What’s the best way to sell concepts? Storytelling.
In this powerful and interactive program, Craig Valentine shares tools to help you…
- Keep audiences on the edge of their seats with your stories
- Uncover humor that keeps your audience laughing throughout the speech
- Connect deeper than most speakers ever will
- Get your audience to take the next step you want them to take (connect and convert)
- Become the kind of speaker others line up and sign up to see
This is one interactive program you cannot afford to miss! Turn yourself into a storytelling champion and watch as opportunities become abundant for you.
About the Speaker:
Craig Valentine, MBA, an award-winning speaker and trainer, has traveled the world helping speakers, executives, and salespeople turn their presentations into profits. Known as the Master Storyteller, he is a professional speaker and has spoken in the United States, Taiwan, Canada, Jamaica, Qatar (Doha), England, Bahamas, Hong Kong, China, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Australia, India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, South Africa, Japan, and Ireland, giving as many as 160 presentations per year. He is the 1999 World Champion of Public Speaking for Toastmasters International, winning out of more than 25,000 contestants in 14 countries.
Craig is also the co-author of the Amazon.com #1 Bestseller, World Class Speaking In Action.