Selling to Associations — By Going in the Back Door
- The market: 7,500 national and international associations and societies—and many have local, state, and regional affiliated associations/societies; delivering a total of about 90,000 organizations holding over 280,000 meetings yearly.
- This is the implementation system designed especially for those who hate to make cold calls.
- Learn how to let association publication editors connect you with association meeting decision makers—soft sell through the back door!
- Learn how to find your (paying) association and society prospects at no charge through online directories and search methods.
- Learn which hard-copy directories are actually worth buying.
- Learn how to scan the association/society publications and meetings for usable selling knowledge.
- Learn Ed’s article distribution methods.
About the Speaker:
Ed Rigsbee, CSP Certified Speaking Professional, CAE Certified Association Executive, is the ROI Guy; obsessed with helping you to give and receive more return on investment (ROI) in everything that you do. He will help your organization to elevate your business relationships from ordinary to extraordinary; in service, results and profitability.
Ed is the President of Rigsbee Enterprises, Inc., established in 1981. He is recognized internationally for his expertise in the areas of strategic alliance development and implementation and non-profit organization member recruitment and retention. He has authored the following books:
- The Art of Partnering
- Developing Strategic Alliances
- PartnerShift-How to Profit from the Partnering Trend
- Kids, Parents & Soccer
- The ROI of Membership-Today’s Missing Link for Explosive Growth
- Membership is Everybody’s Business (forthcoming)