Ever wonder why some speakers “make it” and others don’t? It’s not a big secret. Successful speakers know the secrets of increasing productivity and profits by creating systems. Success systems that work. Systems that are repeatable.
Topic: Book More Business: MAKE MONEY SPEAKING (Even During COVID) Marketing for the Experienced Speaker
You will learn:
Develop a memorable positioning statement that is key to your business
- Identify target markets – the quickest way to grow your business
- Get to the real decision maker
- Qualify prospects faster and more effectively and be more productive
- Increase your bottom line by developing other revenue streams
- Increase productivity in your office and learn a repeatable process for getting and leveraging results
- Create a core offerings sheet that will capture the attention of clients and prospects
- Aftercare -how to leverage your client relationships
- Offering virtual presentations
- How to keep your business alive and well during difficult times…like a pandemic!
About the Speaker:
Lois Creamer is an industry expert working with speakers who want to book more business, make more money and fully monetize their intellectual property. She is the author of “Book More Business: Make Money Speaking”, and “The Speaker Author: Sell More Books and Book More Speeches”.. Both books are available on Amazon as well as book stores.
Clients include Chicken Soup’s Jack Canfield; author of The Sales Bible Jeffrey Gitomer; Patricia Fripp and more.
Her expertise and no nonsense style has led her to invitations to present at NSA meetings and every chapter. She also presents at Canadian Speakers Association, Professional Speakers Association – India, England and Ireland.
Lois has appeared in Forbes, Bloomberg Business, Speaker Magazine and The Wall Street Journal.
Thursday, September 17, 2020 6:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual Event. Registration required. Registrants will be provided with Zoom access info prior to the event start time.